Do you love skiing, camping, hiking, or being outdoors? This is your chance to work with leading global outdoor adventure brands! Work closer to home and avoid the CBD, with free on-site parking!
We seek a skilled and experienced Operations Manager to lead and administer our warehouse operations that service our e-commerce stores and wholesale customers. The ideal person will be focused, proactive, polite and understand the complexity of controlling a high service function.
This role, a revised function within the business, will directly impact our success and our ability to grow; therefore, a natural ability to be flexible while administering the day's demands is critical. This is a hands-on role where you'll have your sleeves rolled; ideally, you'll be as comfortable on a forklift as talking to the various teams within the business.
- Management of safety in the warehouse
- Daily workflow management and labour allocation
- Operational leadership
- Personnel management (the warehouse team flexes between 10 and 14)
- Inventory control and care
- Facility management
- Warehouse systems date integrity and administration
Who we are looking for:
- Safety-focused with OH&S knowledge
- Forklift and car licence
- Proven experience in warehouse labour allocation
- Proved experience in pick, pack and scan warehouse operations
- Very strong organisational skills
- An ability to perform physical tasks
- Freight management experience
- Excellent communication skills
Company benefits include:
- Awesome company discounts across a range of premium outdoor brands
- A role that you can really make your own and develop a broad range of skills
- A flexible working environment
- Training and professional development opportunities
About the Company: Phoenix Leisure Group has over 30 years of experience distributing the world's best outdoor brands to the Australian market. The range of outdoor categories is varied and includes brands such as Rossignol, BlackWolf, KEEN, Escape2, OluKai, Eagle Creek and more. A strong retailer network combined with a state-of-the-art distribution centre solidifies Phoenix Leisure Group as a leading supplier of outdoor brands to the Australian market.
At Phoenix Leisure Group we encourage our employees to bring their authentic selves to work and support everyone to reach their full potential. We encourage an open and inclusive culture and celebrate the diversity of our employees who contribute to the success of our organisation. Therefore, we warmly welcome all people to apply to work with us.