Rossignol Boutique Sales Assistant
Casual Retail Sales Assistant
Dates of Employment
Flexible. The successful candidate needs to be available between 1-5 days per week during the winter season of June 10, 2022 - September 20, 2022.
The Rossignol Sales Associate is responsible for providing our customers with exceptional service by meeting their individual needs and expectations, as well as serving as a “Rossignol Ambassador” by promoting their passion for the Outdoors and the Rossignol brands.
The brand’s sports heritage and contemporary style merge in a rich and unique customer experience in our Thredbo boutique where we host a hand-selected assortment of the apparel collections. Customers can browse everything from skiwear to urban wear, footwear and accessories, as well as a premium selection of technical equipment.
The successful applicant will be friendly, well-groomed, honest and competent working alone. Phoenix Leisure Group will happily provide comprehensive training in each product line however a strong knowledge of the Rossignol brand would be an asset.
Requirements of successful applicant:
- Create relationships with every guest to create excitement and fun around the Rossignol culture and brands
- Consistently achieve or exceed monthly store sales goals, enhancing and developing the business
- Provide an exceptional customer service experience by exceeding their expectations
- Ability to discuss with customers and give advice on general trends in the fashion world and developments in the luxury market, showing passion for fashion and outdoor products
- Maintain security standards within the store to ensure safety of customers, colleagues and merchandise
- Contribute to the daily operations of the store, by maintaining a neat and organised stock room
- Responsible for inventory management including receiving, processing, restocking + de-stocking, and basic visual merchandising
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
Job Specific Skills
- A passion for customer service and delivering an exceptional guest experience
- 3 years of retail/fashion experience or similar customer service experience preferred
- Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to different customers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Passion for the outdoor industry and the Rossignol brand
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule
Please be mindful that accommodation and transport to Thredbo Village are not provided with this role. Seasonal accommodation is located in the local town of Jindabyne which is approximately 40 minutes away.