Rossignol Demo Program Sales Representative
Dates of Employment
June 10, 2021 - September 20, 2021
Phoenix Leisure Group is looking to employ an enthusiastic person to run the Rossignol on-snow demo program for winter 2021. The role includes setting up on-snow testing sessions each weekend at different Australian ski resorts, and daily during the school holidays. Included in the duties is heavy lifting of ski equipment, driving between different ski resorts and assisting our staff with any retailer training throughout the season.
The successful applicant will be friendly, well-groomed and have the ability to train young staff working in retail and rental outlets. Phoenix Leisure Group will provide training across all product lines, however prior knowledge of alpine skis would be preferred. This is an exciting role for an individual with a passion for the ski industry and the outdoors.
Requirements of applicant:
- Current drivers’ licence
- Intermediate to advanced skier
- Previous sales skills
- If non-Australian, eligible for Australian holiday / working visa (18-31 years of age)
Phoenix Leisure Group to provide:
- 36-hour work week with two days off per week
- Ski equipment available for personal use
- Winter Rossignol uniform provided
- Company provided vehicle and fuel for the employment period
- Phone will be provided